An easy recipe to prepare delicious chocolate cake
Here are the ingredients you need in order to prepare a moist chocolate cake with fondant: flour, sugar, eggs, butter, and dark baking chocolate. To serve four, plan to have:
- 30 gr (1/4 cup) flour
- 100 gr (1/2 cup) dark baking chocolate
- 100 gr (2/3 cup) powdered sugar
- 4 eggs
- 100 gr (1/2 cup) butter
- 50 gr (1/2 cup) almond powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200°C (392 °F)
- Melt the dark baking chocolate and butter together
- Beat the eggs and sugar together in a bowl until light in color and thickened.
- Butter and flour your prepared pan
- Mix the melted chocolate with the batter and stir until the mixture is evenly combined
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for about 10 minutes so that the center would be fondant and the outside cooked.
- Unmold gently and let cool.
Moist chocolate cake with fondant can be served as a snack or desert with sorbets complemented by fruits delicacies. You can also try to have it with Armagnac refreshed figs.
In order to make things easy for you, Délices & Gourmandises offers you very tasty fruit and Armagnac fig jellies that, once ordered, will be delivered to you as soon as possible.