With Delices and Gourmandises’ Chocolate-Banana Jellies, it is difficult to resist the temptation. Irresistible, you can enjoy these jellies any time. At breakfast, start your day with this smooth fruited and chocolate velvety. It can also be eaten as a snack or dessert. Pure pleasure! Kids and adults, treat yourself! And what if you prepare your home jelly?
What you need for this recipe
To make 6 servings of chocolate-banana jellies, you will need:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 100 g of powdered sugar
- 1 package of vanilla sugar
- The juice of half a lemon
- 200 g of milk chocolate
- 10 cl cream
- 30 g butter
To add character to the recipe, you can replace the milk chocolate with Delices and Gourmandises’ chocolate tablets milk-Almond. This recipe is easy to achieve and will take less than an hour. The jelly can be stored easily in an airtight jar, in the refrigerator.
The preparation steps by Delices and Gourmandises
- Start by peeling the bananas and cut them into pieces. Then put bananas in a pot and pour the lemon juice. Add the sugar and simmer the mixture over low heat for about fifteen minutes, until bananas are reduced sauce.
- Replace onto fire until boiling. Meanwhile, add the vanilla sugar. Set aside and let cool banana jelly.
- Now prepare the chocolate ganache.
- Put the cream in a saucepan and bring to a boil, still on low heat. Stir slowly the previously finely chopped chocolate in the cream. Mix until a smooth and homogeneous mixture.
- Cut the butter into small pieces and add it to the preparation. Let cool.
- Then mix the banana jelly with chocolate ganache, and put it in a jar, you'll keep cool.
You can enjoy this tasty chocolate-banana jelly as it is, or accompanied with sandwiches and pancakes.